By popular demand

parchyparchy Posts: 205
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I know it's in my profile, but shameless plugs are so in right now ;)

So go to that link down there and listen to some crappily recorded good music! We're working on getting some studio time, but until then, that'll have to do...

...and tell me what you think...
Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    thanks parchy! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    OMG!!!!!!!

You guys are great!

I absolutely love "Life Today"!!

You guys must be so incredibly fun to see live. You are so energetic. :D:D:D

I'm going to put a quick link for people so they don't have to type the address: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/outoftheblueus.htm
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • parchyparchy Posts: 205
    :) Thanks Anne

Come on people.... 50 views and one response? Did anybody listen?
    71 views now... anyone?
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Niiiice! :D

sounds cool parchy... I dig the guitar playing, some good composing too. A bit better recording would do it even more justice i think... the trebly sound gets on my nerves after a few minutes.

Oh and I think the thread name shifts expectations a bit too much for a band plug... :rolleyes:
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    ding!!!!:cool:
    Originally posted by pariah
    A bit better recording would do it even more justice i think... the trebly sound gets on my nerves after a few minutes.

Yeah, no kidding... gets on my nerves too... I can't WAIT till we can get our well recorded stuff out here... it's good stuff, I think... do you think that would really make a huge difference?
    Originally posted by parchy
    Yeah, no kidding... gets on my nerves too... I can't WAIT till we can get our well recorded stuff out here... it's good stuff, I think... do you think that would really make a huge difference?

Well, I also felt like the percussion really over-powered everything else in that recording of Devil's Song. (The balance really needs to be adjusted to get it out of the way I think.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by parchy

Yes I do. I think a song can only sound as good as its recording quality... and you music is too good to be limited by that. Seriously.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    bump for parchy :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pjsalpjsal Posts: 80
    I've heard just enough that I want the rest of your CD to be a happy surprise when I receive it. I'm still first in line to buy one, so don't forget...
    Great things are worth the wait. :)
    Recycle...what goes around comes around.

www.sallysbeadworks.com