Options

1996 Seattle - Key Arena, Ward Sutton / Ames Bros MINT - No Code

MD7886MD7886 Dillsburg PA Posts: 33
edited January 25 in Lost Dogs
Mint 1996 Seattle poster, purchased at the show.   Been in this poster frame, flat, ever since, out of light in a closet.   Perfect corners, no noticeable bends, holes, creases, or marks.   It's impossible to take a picture of it without having some "figuring" in the photo that makes it appear like marks, light waves, etc.   The issue is with the glare on the plexiglass now with the poster.  I will not take it out of the frame until it's time to ship it.

I said I would never sell it since it was my first show, but it's time for it to go to a new home.  Hopefully where it will be displayed properly.   I never bought this thinking it would be an investment at the time I just thought it was cool.   The thought never even crossed my mind back then.

Will be shipped, carefully rolled between paper, placed in a cardboard sleeve, plastic bag sealed with tape, then in a triangular cardboard sleeve for extra protection.  Will ship with insurance at the buyer's expense, whatever the insurance cost is, that's what the buyer pays, I'm not looking to make money from the shipping costs.  $1,100 USD, plus shipping & insurance.  I will consider reasonable offers.   

I have an excellent 100% rating on eBay - where I sell collectible bicycle stuff.   I would prefer PayPal for payment.
Post edited by MD7886 on

Comments

• Options
    I will consider reasonable offers on this.   I will eventually be putting on eBay.
  • Options
    edited March 6
    BUMP - Lowering price to $900 shipped to USA only.  Insurance is extra but shipping is covered.  PayPal preferred.

Will ship international, but with additional shipping fees.

I will consider offers - I have my own ticket stub, from the show, to help authenticate that this is a legitimate deal.  (The ticket is NOT part of the deal.  I will reveal the name on the ticket to the buyer, and it matches my PayPal account)
    Post edited by MD7886 on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Is that supposed to be Ben Harper coming out of that person's head? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Kinda looks like him, minus the goatee