Options

Verified fan vs 10c tix (3 tickets)

3430willow3430willow Joplin, MO Posts: 4
So, I guess I don't understand what VF tickets are vs 10c tickets.  I don't think I can try for 10c tickets for 2024 because this year we'd like to bring our daughter so would need 3 tickets.  What is the verified fan sale?  Not as great of seats?  Not as good of price?  Even though we want to bring her, we definitely aren't willing to give up one of our tickets for her if I did 10c, lol.  I'm not even sure I would get 10c tickets because I only joined the club last year for some reason.  My husband & I could each try for 10c tix, but even if we got them, we wouldn't be seated together.  Is verified fan just part of GA, but you enter a code & get a bit of preference?

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,219
    edited January 25
    Verified fan is open to the public. There's a lottery and if picked you'll get a code that allows you to buy. 10c tix are generally better locations I believe, but a limited number of verified fan tickets will be in good locations. GA pit is only available through 10c though. Prices should be the same as 10c. You may be able to find 3-4 together on verified fan but might be tough to get in a good section. Your other option is the fan to fan resale once that opens. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 621
    The tricky part is that as a 10c member you are definitely eligible for the lotto but if ya sign up for verified fan you are NOT guaranteed to get an access code.
    also, a lot of people put in for both in case they are unfulfilled in the lotto it might give ya a safety net.
  • Options
    DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    Verfied fan tix aren't bad at all.  I wasn't in the Ten club when the 2020 tour tix went on sale.  Ended up 8th row side stage Mike's side.  Best seats I've ever had.  
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,970
    I've been waitlisted everytime through Verified Fan.  Your wife should sign up for 10c and both of yall should apply for tickets when the lottery starts. 

There's always the F2F option too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,812
    Depends on what city you are going for. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558
    kmcmanus said:
    The tricky part is that as a 10c member you are definitely eligible for the lotto but if ya sign up for verified fan you are NOT guaranteed to get an access code.
    also, a lot of people put in for both in case they are unfulfilled in the lotto it might give ya a safety net.
    And if you do get an access code you are NOT guaranteed tickets.
    Though going for a 3pk might make it easier.
  • Options
    3430willow3430willow Joplin, MO Posts: 4
    kmcmanus said:
    Sounds like a good plan.  So, the 10c presale happens about the same time you register for VF, right?  By the time I know if I got a pair of 10c tickets, I should be finding out if I got a code for VF.  If I get 10c tickets & a VF code, I could try to buy a 3rd ticket near my first 2 seats (unlikely) or purchase 3 through the VF code & then I guess do FTF to unload my 10c tickets?  Just trying to understand timing.  Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 621
    10c lotto results will come before verified fan sale yes, but not necessarily before the window to sign up for both. I’d put in for vf either way. 
    But yeah you’ve got a good handle on the timing.