Ohana Fest returns September 27th - 29th 2024

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    Any insight into how the parking pass works? I was waitlisted for a three day pass and just got an email last night that I got one.

It seems to suggest they will mail the pass but I'm flying out Tuesday morning. I sent a message to support but haven't heard back yet.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424

I guess this answers it...will be emailed. Not sure why they added on $10.50 for shipping or referenced shipping in the email though.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Blair2424Blair2424 Earth Posts: 3
    Not sure if this was brought up before, but any Ohana Fest orphans meetups planned this year?
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,618
    Blair2424 said:
    Not sure if this was brought up before, but any Ohana Fest orphans meetups planned this year?
    I'm going solo on Sunday but with friends on Friday. 
  • i have 4 3 day GA passes i sadly cannot use. Please message if anyone is looking. 

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,147

Worried about losing your stuff at Ohana Fest? Register your info at the link below & you'll immediately receive a phone wallpaper image with your unique QR code. We'll then be able to contact you if your item, ID, or wallet is turned into Lost & Found. https://ohanafest.liff.app/#/

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,138
    I'm beyond curious... I've noticed a lot of people trying to sell their wristbands here that can't go. Why not just dump them on Stubhub while you can?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • Doesn't seem to be any demand for Saturday.  I'd happily take 1/2 of what I paid for my pair.
    edited September 24
    Doesn't seem to be any demand for Saturday.  I'd happily take 1/2 of what I paid for my pair.
    Floor on stubhub is $88... its a real bummer Uncle Neil wont be playing...
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • I can't sell mine on stubhub because I listed them on the face value exchange back in July so they never sent me the wristbands.  My only option is will call now.
    I can't sell mine on stubhub because I listed them on the face value exchange back in July so they never sent me the wristbands.  My only option is will call now.
    gotcha, I hope you're able to get something back. I lost two wristbands back in '21 because of that. 
  • halvhalv Posts: 699
    Anyone receive an email for shuttle passes yet?
  • InzzzaneInzzzane México Posts: 19
    Blair2424 said:
    I'm going solo on Sunday but with friends on Friday. 

I'm an orphan looking for a meet up
  • halv said:
    Yes, got passes yesterday 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    For those looking (or trying to sell), I just bought 2 3-day passes for the price of Sunday only. Planning to go Fri-Sun, so the math checks out.
    kaw753 said:
    For those looking (or trying to sell), I just bought 2 3-day passes for the price of Sunday only. Planning to go Fri-Sun, so the math checks out.
    Wrote so that's 6 days for price of 2? Hope thats legit!
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    halv said:
    I never got an email receipt, nor have I gotten the passes.  Just shot an email to FGT to see if they know what's up.  I have the charge on my credit card from late August...
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319
    njhaley1 said:
    halv said:
    I never got an email receipt, nor have I gotten the passes.  Just shot an email to FGT to see if they know what's up.  I have the charge on my credit card from late August...
    Two years ago, I paid for the passes and they never sent them to me. They also did not respond to my email inquiries asking where they were before the shows, or my request for a refund after the shows. My friend also never received the passes he paid for. It actually ended up being for the best, minus the money for nothing, because parking near the venue was much more convenient and didn't cost any more. I was able to get out and on the road back to L.A. really quickly each night instead of spending an hour waiting for the bus and riding it to the shuttle parking lot.

Anyway, Front Gate sucks. I've had all sorts of problems with them as has the aforementioned friend.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
    BF25394 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    halv said:
    Two years ago, I paid for the passes and they never sent them to me. They also did not respond to my email inquiries asking where they were before the shows, or my request for a refund after the shows. My friend also never received the passes he paid for. It actually ended up being for the best, minus the money for nothing, because parking near the venue was much more convenient and didn't cost any more. I was able to get out and on the road back to L.A. really quickly each night instead of spending an hour waiting for the bus and riding it to the shuttle parking lot.

Anyway, Front Gate sucks. I've had all sorts of problems with them as has the aforementioned friend.
    Did you do a charge back or anything? Hate to lose $100.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319
    njhaley1 said:

Did you do a charge back or anything? Hate to lose $100.
    What does this mean? Contest the charge with my credit-card issuer? No, I just ate the cost. It was either ten or twenty bucks per night in 2021, so I ate either thirty or sixty bucks. 
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    I just got my shuttle passes today - so maybe it will come tomorrow. 
  • halv said:
    I did not receive an email about the shuttle pass, but I was able to login to the Front Gate site (linked in the confirmation email) and see the pass and add it to my digital wallet today.
    The shuttles move pretty quickly. My move has always been to start walking towards to exit when the guys are playing Rocking or YLed. You can still see the stage a majority of the walk. They usually have six busses ready to roll but after that the wait could get a bit long as youre waiting for them all to return. 
    halv said:
    I did not receive an email about the shuttle pass, but I was able to login to the Front Gate site (linked in the confirmation email) and see the pass and add it to my digital wallet today.
    That's the problem - I never got a receipt email, though the charge did hit my CC.  

I wouldn't be so worried about the walk, but I'll have my kid with me and there's a very good chance she'll be too tired to walk up the hill and I ain't carrying her.  
    Crisis averted - they got back to me with my receipt and I was able to retrieve them.  
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    kaw753 said:
    Wrote so that's 6 days for price of 2? Hope thats legit!
    No, meant that I bought my 3 day passes for about the price I see for just Sunday on Stubhub. The only reason to buy Sunday only passes is if you are... only going Sunday. If you are doing Fri+Sun, buy the 3 day.
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 753
    One more question from an Ohana rookie. Do they do any outside the gate merch sales, or day before merch sales, or is it within the fest only? Thanks
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,740
    last time i went in '21 there was a booth outside the gates.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    ST66483 said:
    One more question from an Ohana rookie. Do they do any outside the gate merch sales, or day before merch sales, or is it within the fest only? Thanks
    Last year there was a big both outside the gate.
    Yes outside but line less inside usually.... not until Friday. Don't stress about merch though, there is always plenty.