Looks pretty good, doesn't she?

parchyparchy Posts: 205
edited December 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oh my! *bows in the presence of such a lady*
  • that will be my next guitar purchase i'm almost positive. That guitar is absolutely beautiful...if only i had 1200 bucks laying around :)
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Nice :)

I decided that ulitmatelty I want a Tele Custom w/ bindings in LPB... but I could settle for that one ;)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • heaveheave Posts: 159
    nice, very nice!
  • parchyparchy Posts: 205
    that will be my next guitar purchase i'm almost positive. That guitar is absolutely beautiful...if only i had 1200 bucks laying around :)

She will treat you soooo right too... the tone from it is absolutely amazing
    Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.