Beyond the Pale Pearl Jam posters

bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
Mainly Aus tour leg posters, nice prices. Love the Ned Kelly Melbourne 2006. 

Comments

• bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    Really?! Odd they are so inexpensive. Great prints. Love that 'jam' one. Creative with the show date as experation date. Hard to understand the poster game. See all posters are continuing to drop in value with a few exceptions. Good for the people just chasing cool art.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    These aren't first Editions. But very cool for anyone chasing one. I have the Ned Kelly Framed and the Boxing Kangaroo from the melb shows I never got the 3rd Melbourne one Framed. I do have the Newcastle one framed though.
     I wish they would do more print runs of the Portland Emek. Let everyone have cool art if they want.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    aus_suz said:
     I wish they would do more print runs of the Portland Emek. Let everyone have cool art if they want.
    Too bad they stopped doing the Nugs video stream events. Would of been cool if they did that Portland 2013 show + poster. 
  • Yeah, the Pit 13 would be amazing to hang -- such a beautiful piece.  I would not care if it was not 1st ed.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    Yeah, the Pit 13 would be amazing to hang -- such a beautiful piece.  I would not care if it was not 1st ed.

Would of been awesome if Pearl Jam released a Nugs video stream of Pittsburgh '13 & release the stream event poster for it.

Or yet a 1998 release.

aus_suz said:
    These aren't first Editions. But very cool for anyone chasing one. I have the Ned Kelly Framed and the Boxing Kangaroo from the melb shows I never got the 3rd Melbourne one Framed. I do have the Newcastle one framed though.

There are a few on the site that have over 40+ posters still available. I'm not sure which print edition they are on now.
    Must admit, this is very good for a reproduction. Could not tell the difference.
    Apart from a typo by beyond the pale lol
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    bazfromoz said:
    Apart from a typo by beyond the pale lol
    That is brutal.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    What the…?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• NiktoNikto Posts: 135
    I need to check my show edition, but i am pretty sure the typo is on that too. 

Beyond the pale often have extended print runs, they did it recently with Rhys Cooper’s Foo Fighters posters.  

Rhys has said that BTP print/produce the posters for the gig, give him his run for his artist editions and always have a more that they sell on the site until they are all gone.  You can contact John at Beyond The Pale Posters to clarify, you can find him easily on Instagram.

Not a reproduction, they are the exact same poster.

That is how Rhys Cooper has explained it at least.
    Melbourne: March 17 1995, March 18 1995, March 2 1998, February 18 2003, November 13 2006, November 20 2009, January 24 2014
    Ed Solo
    Melbourne: March 24 2011, February 16 2014