Request for an image of "SOLAT" handwritten, maybe on a set list but doesn't have to be

am 55 years old and have been coping with cancer over the last 9 years.  Originally they gave me a 2 year prognosis but I am quite stubborn  

I am now on my 137th chemo and have now had 3 surgeries over the time period.  1st surgery was the primary tumour in my bowel, then I had a tumour removed in my lung, where the cancer had spread (metastatic) and 9 weeks ago, I had a brain tumour removed from behind my left eye.  I feel brilliant and am back to work 4 days out of 5 every week.

LIVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Despite all of this, during my cancer treatment, I am a keen cyclist, so amongst regular riding I have done some brilliant rides; I rode with my Dad and a pal of his (both close to 80 years old at the time!) from Copenhagen to Berlin, about 500 miles over 5 days, and another one with a fantastic bunch of people, from Venice to Rome (about 600 miles over 5 days) for our local Hospice and numerous other rides.

I take a posittive approach to my situation as I have a fabulous family and I want to be strong with them.

I also take the approach that I am not fighting cancer as that implies a winner and loser, and my feel is that there are no losers, so I cope with cancer and it comes along with me.

I am actually 'friends' with my cancer, as essentially they are my cells, they just decided to mutate!  My approach is, I know you are there, but you are coming with me  
Here is my strange desire.  I have an appalling tattoo on my back/left side shoulder.  It is a baby devil breaking wind.  Don't judge, I am a half wit!

I would like to do a cover up with a good 'Stickman' tattoo and my favourite song written under it.

My favourite song is SOLAT.

Does anyone know if there is an image of SOLAT written on a set list anywhere?  I would love the tattoo artist to be able to get it right.

I have asked Eddie direct on Instagram, but I am not sure it is the right account!

Does anyone have anything that could help me with this?  I would be really grateful.

Love to all and I am so looking forward to next year's European tour.

Ian Montgomery
Suffolk
UK

Comments

• Tends to just shoe up as 'state' in setlists.

You're looking for 'SOLAT' literally? Or 'state of Love and trust'?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,467
    Not the same as the handwriting on set lists, but the writing on the SOLAT / Breath 7” is pretty cool

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Stay strong Monty! Inspiring story.

Hopefully someone at 10C will help you with this.

Happy holidays.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    yo. Thanks for sharing your story. Inspired. Take care
  • Hey Ian - Member of the same club and March will be 5 years for me.  Love the attitude and spirit!!!  Reach out to 10C directly if you can't find what you are looking for here.  I got my first tattoo 3 years ago and it was the stickman standing on a surfboard.  Good luck with the search and treatments!

Take care - Chip