Options

Bootleg help

JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
Hey, so I have a ton of bootleg codes. I always buy the cd and just rip in onto my cpu then add it to my Apple Music. But my laptop that had a cd drive no longer works. So I was finally gonna use some of my codes for the 2023 shows I went to. Little help would be appreciated. When I use the codes which format is easiest to use to put it onto my Apple Music preferably just using my phone? 

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,082
    edited December 2023
    You have to download to your computer first. Then I move the files into my Apple Music on the computer and from there sync it to my phone. Use the mp3 format when I purchase boots. 

There might be other ways to do it, that's just the method I use. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,529
    JM144705 said:
    Hey, so I have a ton of bootleg codes. I always buy the cd and just rip in onto my cpu then add it to my Apple Music. But my laptop that had a cd drive no longer works. So I was finally gonna use some of my codes for the 2023 shows I went to. Little help would be appreciated. When I use the codes which format is easiest to use to put it onto my Apple Music preferably just using my phone? 

Mp3 or Alac.