edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Amazing...check it out:

http://www.ultimateattenuator.com
Be Sound...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    That's the most stoopid Flash thing I have ever seen... that music... it was very succesful at keeping me far from the Ultimate Attenuator..
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    new toy. Cool. Haven't seen these yet. Although for the price. Ha. Forget it. I can get an Airbrake or a Hotplate for $279 brand new.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Originally posted by pariah
    That's the most stoopid Flash thing I have ever seen... that music... it was very succesful at keeping me far from the Ultimate Attenuator..

Cheesy use, but I like that Cure song.
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    new toy. Cool. Haven't seen these yet. Although for the price. Ha. Forget it. I can get an Airbrake or a Hotplate for $279 brand new.

Yeah, I thought the price was a bit steep, too.

The Flash was horrible.

With the other options on the market, it didn't seem like a good deal, and I would still just rather have a lower-wattage amp. Why buy a 100-watt Marshall if you want output in the neighborhood of 20 watts?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.