This Real? Wipers tribute band with Matt Cameron

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,976

• Options

isthisrealband

We're kicking off @pearljam's @moda_center show in #Portland on May 10th. Who's going to see us play #Wipers' hometown? #IsThisReal? #PearlJam

• Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 389
    edited April 9
    Pretty excited to see this next month.  Wondering if this is a one-off event, or if they'll play a few west coast dates?  

We seem to get some special guests in Portland when they do play here like Peter Buck & Sleater-Kinney coming out to play RITFW in 2013, or Corin Tucker singing Golden State with Ed in 2009 or even more odd David Cross doing stand-up in 2006 (and playing tambourine for RITFW).
    Post edited by anakin_pdx on
  • Options
    Wondering if this is a one-off event, or if they'll play a few west coast dates?  

I'm gonna say more. Hopefully they will play in Seattle the last week of May.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,547
    Opening the Portland show.  Sweet!
  • Options
    JG215570JG215570 Arvada, Colorado Posts: 57
    How does this work when there already is an opener? I hope they don't cut into of Deep Sea Diver's time.
  • Options

Is This Real Tickets

Friday, May 10

Is This Real?, a tribute project to the city’s very own Wipers, will be opening Pearl Jam’s upcoming Portland show. Led by Matt Cameron, watch the group play “Return of the Rat” live at the Crocodile. 

Get tickets to the show HERE.

• Options
    JG215570 said:
    How does this work when there already is an opener? I hope they don't cut into of Deep Sea Diver's time.

Maybe Is This Real? will play a little earlier before Deep Sea Diver's set.