Eddie Vedder 2023 FukuTubes & FukuBoxes at TSURT

12345679»

Comments

• demetrios said:

For the first time and probably the last time I am cleaning out my @eddievedder poster archives. These will be sold as our infamous FukuTubes aka mystery tubes next Monday December 4th.2023 at TSURT.
    Posters are sold three in a tube.
    All posters sold as is.
    We will also be releasing Eddie Vedder FukuBoxes. That will feature 3 garments and 3 trinkets spanning back to merch from 2009.
    I need to make some room and I would rather see people enjoy this stuff instead of it sitting in boxes like the lost ark.
    To understand why we call these FukuBoxes and FukuTubes please Google Fukubukoras. I have always love Japanese culture and we started doing stuff like this since the early 2000s when I first experienced Fukubukoras in Japan on New Years Day.

That bronze Berlin 2017-poster is a variant? I have the grey show one. Looks a bit cooler in bronze/copper. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    That alligator is killer irl
    I'm sad I had to sell mine. Gold and green are beautiful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    demetrios said:

For the first time and probably the last time I am cleaning out my @eddievedder poster archives. These will be sold as our infamous FukuTubes aka mystery tubes next Monday December 4th.2023 at TSURT.
    Posters are sold three in a tube.
    All posters sold as is.
    We will also be releasing Eddie Vedder FukuBoxes. That will feature 3 garments and 3 trinkets spanning back to merch from 2009.
    I need to make some room and I would rather see people enjoy this stuff instead of it sitting in boxes like the lost ark.
    To understand why we call these FukuBoxes and FukuTubes please Google Fukubukoras. I have always love Japanese culture and we started doing stuff like this since the early 2000s when I first experienced Fukubukoras in Japan on New Years Day.

That bronze Berlin 2017-poster is a variant? I have the grey show one. Looks a bit cooler in bronze/copper. 

Yep it's the variant. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    That alligator is killer irl
    I'm sad I had to sell mine. Gold and green are beautiful 

Indeed.
  • 4Powers20 said:
    Got my XXL box, I’m happy.

Got my tube as well, got the Soto, water on the road, the long Arizona guitar one and Brussels I think 

Those EV. tshirts are amazing.  Got mine at a show over a year ago and still soft and love it.  The EV. decal is pretty cool too, but I put it on my care and the cool colors faded, but sticker still legible.  Congrats...really dig  that.
    "I love you and Buddha too."--Mason Jennings