Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10161299403183713/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Art T - Matt was the moderator for the Q&A part of Geddy’s book tour.  Love it when members of two of my favorite bands work together (Matt also played drums on Geddy’s solo album many years back )

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    I looked into tickets for Geddy in L.A.....orch seats were like $150 each!
    Matt and Geddy Lee in San Francisco - Photo Gallery

RUSH’s Geddy Lee hit SF last night on his My Effin’ Life book tour. It was far more event than conventional book reading, with all the trappings of a concert experience with full production, multimedia, and stage setup.
    Matt Cameron of Pearl Jam/Soundgarden fame, and a contributor to Lee’s My Favorite Headache album, was the interviewer. The two are clearly very good friends, and Cameron as a lifelong Rush fan conducted a fine interview without the need for any notes.
    Lots of humor and insight, including Lee continuing to state he wants to hit the road again in some way, shape, or form in the future with Alex Lifeson. With Cameron’s presence, we got more views on Lee’s solo output than probably other stops on the tour.
    Good fun for this kid who grew up in Toronto. I realized last night that I lived mere miles from where all those Rush high school gigs were happening in the early ‘70s, but I would have been like five. Slightly bizarre to realize rock history was being made so closeby. It wouldn’t be be until 1987 that I saw them play… and on virtually every subsequent tour. In retrospect, I realize how lucky I am to have seen them so many times…

Geddy Lee being interviewed by Matt Cameron November 26th 2023 San Francisco, CA

Geddy Lee and My effin life live tour Masonic in SF. Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJByH9_0ew

Geddy Lee shares on My effin’ life. Live audience question and answer. Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxJvjqb9kmk

nudedragonsofficial

On Sunday, November 26th, Matt Cameron moderated the San Francisco stop on Geddy Lee’s book tour for his memoir, My Effin’ Life. The event was held at The Masonic with the packed auditorium treated to an evening of conversation and stories shared  between Matt and the legendary Rush vocalist/bassist. Mr. Lee also presented readings from his autobiography. An amazing evening for all!

XOND!

Nudedragons

On Sunday, December 3rd, Kim Thayil visited the city where he was raised to moderate the Chicago stop on Geddy Lee’s book tour for his memoir, My Effin’ Life. This event was held at the Auditorium Theater which has status as a National Historic Landmark! The audience was treated to an evening of conversation and anecdotes between Kim and the legendary Rush frontman. Geddy read from his autobiography and fielded questions from the audience. Afterwards, the two of them relaxed and enjoyed a few Rush Canadian Golden Ales! An amazing night for all, but delicious for at least two!!
    XOND!
    P.S. Read the cans!