Options

SOLD 2003 Lexington 4/21/03 poster

DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
edited November 2023 in Lost Dogs
Just clearing this out. Basically looking  for shipping and/or some basic goodies. Tshirt, common record, other trinket I didn’t know I needed or cash to fuel one of my other obsessions.  

It’s the unsigned version and there are some flaws. Few smudges, a crease or 2 and will absolutely not be flat, so I can’t put any kinda collector price on it. 

This was sent to me by mistake years and years ago. Been stored in a tube since I cracked it open and seen it wasn’t the show I attended the next night in St Louis with the same poster. 

For those wondering. 

I’ll do $50 shipped which I believe is what I paid 15+ years ago. 
Post edited by DewieCox on

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413

• Options
    gado15gado15 Posts: 102
    PM
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    Just clearing this out. Basically looking  for shipping and/or some basic goodies. Tshirt, common record, other trinket I didn’t know I needed or cash to fuel one of my other obsessions.  

It’s the unsigned version and there are some flaws. Few smudges, a crease or 2 and will absolutely not be flat, so I can’t put any kinda collector price on it. 

This was sent to me by mistake years and years ago. Been stored in a tube since I cracked it open and seen it wasn’t the show I attended the next night in St Louis with the same poster. 

For those wondering. 

I’ll do $50 shipped which I believe is what I paid 15+ years ago. 
    Thats a decent price. Cool looking poster.