Options

FS: sales on hold for grails. check out other things at links provided and hit me up!

nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
edited February 2 in Lost Dogs
Hi all - kids hockey bill just came in :). All prices are open for discussion obviously - you all know me as reasonable, so pricing somewhere between prying this from my dead hands and Discogs avg. 

Pearl Jam Twenty Glow In the Dark - Black Stamp
Another one that took perhaps longer than it should. Vinyl VG+/NM, Sleeve is VG+ with one minor ding. 
Asking: $1500 USD

If there are any others anyone is looking for - I have them all (with the exception of the Substitute 7" Variants, and the other 3 GITDs). No promos though. I'm open to any larger deals - though, again, not trying to deplete my collection. Here is the full collection for anyone interested. My seller handle is SOLAT23 for those asking about the other idiot selling these :) 

Those who know me know this is tough to part with - so forgive coming in from left field. 

Shipping would be from US - have plenty of folks that can speak on my behalf...

-mark
Post edited by nuzzer1 on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Top seller here my dudes! His collection is legit! Buy with confidence! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 494
    vs on blue and glow in the dark pj20 are pretty much the only pj vinyl i need (that hunger strike would be nice too since i own the test press haha)

i'll hit you up when i win the lottery cuz these are amazing. 
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    Nice records!

People, buy his stuff!
  • Options
    vs on blue and glow in the dark pj20 are pretty much the only pj vinyl i need (that hunger strike would be nice too since i own the test press haha)

Work it out guys! These don’t come up all at once like this very often.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    Damn....wish I had the cash.  Good luck with lil Grtezky
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:
    Damn....wish I had the cash.  Good luck with lil Grtezky
    haha - thank you! You mean lil' Bedard? :)

thanks @2-feign-reluctance @tempo_n_groove  @WindowPaine! you guys are the best!
  • Options

pj 20/vs blue/say hello = $6000.....i've got a couple hundred and some nickels :/
  • Options

pj 20/vs blue/say hello = $6000.....i've got a couple hundred and some nickels :/
    USD? :)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Buy with confidence!! Top seller, great dude and amazing collection!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Top collector/seller!  Buy with confidence.  

Well wishes in hockey pursuits!!  
  • Options
    You guys- I’m an idiot. Those aren’t all #1s- they are all unnumbered. Wow. Thank you Darrin!!! 
  • Options
    Pretty sure that's a "/" not a "1" on the Mad Season purple, no? Looks unnumbered to me. 
  • Options
    Pretty sure that's a "/" not a "1" on the Mad Season purple, no? Looks unnumbered to me. 
    Yup. And on the keep on 7” - called myself out just above :) 

• Options
    nuzzer1 said:

USD? :)
    i was thinking USD but i can convert it to whatever you'd like. I can throw in pictures of a benaroya and ten sampler test press set if that helps in negotiations haha
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Grail sale, bumpage :skull:
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    “For the serious collector” stuff…bump.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Thanks @dcp3y - several prices dropped above - Happy to work something out if you're interested. Also, working out a pending offer for a bunch of the collection and the above with @Air23 - those are marked. 

Reiterating - several hard to find items are here as well: full collection (SpnTheBlckCrcl)

I'm going to be pricing out all of the HockeyTalkter 7" - but anyone looking for the full collection, please let me know. 

Same thing for the River of Deceit 10"

Lots of PJ/TOTD etc++ posted on my seller account here: GivenToFly23 - I'm going to be completing that with a bunch more soon. 

Everything is priced higher there (Discogs takes I believe 8% on shipping and sale up to a certain amount, and PayPal will be another 3% - but assume the price will be lower than even that because of the Hometown discount of it going to a 10C member. 
    Post edited by nuzzer1 on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    So would love that purple Mad Season vinyl to complete the set. Someday. Someday when the wife doesn't know.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    To the top! Top dude here dudes. Deal with confidence! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Sampler and Mad Season Purple pending! 
  • Options
    mickf29mickf29 Posts: 33
    I am like "I got the full holiday singles in mint condition, the full vault collection sealed, Benaroya vinyl box sealed, Sevens, loads of other sealed original items, and then I see this and I am put to shame"

This is one amazing collection! Glad I could pick up the small hole sampler set! Thanks again!
    1995 Club Moe w/Neil Young Seattle WA
    1996 Key Arena Seattle WA
    2000 Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque
    2005 Gorge Amphitheater WA
    2005 Clark County Amphitheater Portland OR (Vancouver WA)
    2006 Arlene Schnitzer Hall Portland OR
    2008 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ
    2009 Outside Lands Golden Gate Park SF CA
    2011 Ottawa w Mudhoney
    2014 Big Day Out Gold Coast Australia
    2022 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA
    2024 Portland Moda Center
    2024 Missoula Grizzly Stadium
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    mickf29 said:
    I am like "I got the full holiday singles in mint condition, the full vault collection sealed, Benaroya vinyl box sealed, Sevens, loads of other sealed original items, and then I see this and I am put to shame"

This is one amazing collection! Glad I could pick up the small hole sampler set! Thanks again!

wait you don't play them? :)  I have all those things.  I think Sevens is sealed :)  I even have the Soldier Field promo vinyl... but the blue vs. always seems out of reach (hard to justify playing thousands for a record I think I've got 4 copies of now).