Bridge School Shop

Comments

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,550
    Very cool. I went to about 14 of the benefits, starting in 1999. I used to get the poster every year but stopped at some point.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    darn, I thought that said myspotify in the url.  I thought maybe they were releasing official audio from the benefits :(
  • Thank you for sharing!   I thought I was going to get away without spending any money today.  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Man, I wish he'd release the PJ performances. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168

Oh, me too man.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    Some of them have been released via video rental on neil young's website.  We need an entrepreneur to take the lossy audio, and convert it to some kind of audio files like flac (so it'll play on most players, and not degrade the audio more).

Still it would be nice if you could just buy the audio :)

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    This. So much this. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Wish this image they have up online was available as a print.

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    We’re all going to be senior citizens by the time they get around to releasing stuff we are wanting to hear. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    We’re all going to be senior citizens by the time they get around to releasing stuff we are wanting to hear. 
    Sad, but true.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I like this one. But it's only available in a small.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    Are the posters reprints? Or new old stock being turned loose from the warehouse?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    I can't confirm it, but I'm confident that these posters are original printings that were stashed away by the Bridge School. The prices of $50. to $100. each seem fair to me.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    shecky said:
    I can't confirm it, but I'm confident that these posters are original printings that were stashed away by the Bridge School. The prices of $50. to $100. each seem fair to me.
    Cool! Definitely fair if they’re originals. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Be the first in your crowd to sport an authentic concert hoodie, jacket, tank top, or t-shirt. Be the envy of your friends as you proudly display a concert poster with its unique design and the line-up of artists for that concert. All proceeds go to support The Bridge School.

Up!
    Looking for that unique holiday gift for a @neilyoungarchives fan?
    Know someone who attended numerous Bridge Benefit Concerts?
    Then we have the perfect shop for you. Check out the original concert merchandise at our Memorabilia Shop!
    Limited supplies of many items, so shop early. One hundred percent of the sale of the merchandise goes to support The Bridge School.
    #Bridgeschoolbenefit#Bridgeschoolbenefitconcert#bridgeschoolbenefit2012 #bridgeschoolbenefit2000#bridgeschoolbenefit2015#bridgeschoolbenefit2014 #bridgeschoolbenefit2013#bridgeschoolbenefit2016#bridgeschoolbenefit2011 #bridgeschoolbenefit2010

Up!
  • Yes!! Thanks for this bump. I finally got myself the 2014 poster. A very special memory for me. 
    Yes!! Thanks for this bump. I finally got myself the 2014 poster. A very special memory for me. 

No problemo!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    edited December 2023
    That 2010 one would look good next to a PJ20 poster.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Did you ever go to a Bridge Benefit concert and fail to purchase a poster, a hoodie or a t-shirt? Well, maybe you’ll be lucky and get a second chance at getting one from the Bridge Benefit Concert Memorabilia Shop.
    Click here:https://bridgeschool.myshopify.com/ to take a walk down music memory lane while, at the same time, supporting The Bridge School.
    #Bridgeschoolbenefit#Bridgeschoolbenefitconcert#bridgeschoolbenefit2012 #bridgeschoolbenefit2000#bridgeschoolbenefit2015#bridgeschoolbenefit2014 #bridgeschoolbenefit2013#bridgeschoolbenefit2016#bridgeschoolbenefit2011 #bridgeschoolbenefit2010

•  I wish I could find the navy blue zip hoodie from the 17th annual BSB (2003) , the one with the yellow letters with (some) of the lineup on it-was printed along near the bottom around the jacket/ different, cool-and it was my favorite. I lost it in Hawaii '06- around the time of UJam- If someone came upon it-I hope they liked it.  
    Do you remember your first Bridge School Benefit Concert? Did you go with a special someone ?
    This Valentine’s Day spread the love by purchasing a poster, a hoodie or a t-shirt for that special someone (or for yourself ). Order today to receive your items by Valentine’s Day.
    100% of your love goes back to The Bridge School. Show your love & support this Valentine’s Day for The Bridge School.

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    The Bridge School shows were such a great time. I wish they'd bring them back. I went to all of the ones that Eddie or PJ played in from 2000 onwards and saw an incredible amount of great music. The Trent Reznor acoustic set from 2006 remains one of the most beautiful performances I've ever witnessed.

Just as a heads-up on these posters, for those who aren't aware: they aren't (and never were) the screenprinted posters we've grown accustomed to as PJ fans. At least for the shows I went to (I bought a poster at almost all of them), they're printed on the type of glossy stock that you'd expect from those old-school band/movie posters you'd buy in a mall and hang up with pins on your wall. They're also smaller than most of the screenprinted PJ prints most of us are used to buying. 

Still cool pieces to own, but just wanted to give a heads-up for those thinking of buying.  
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus