psst...10/27/2023 part deux

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,796
edited October 2023 in The Porch

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/2023-eddie-vedder-10-24-benaroya-event-poster

that's it for today. We did not receive any 2-day posters.

slh
Post edited by Santos L. Halper on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    Thanks dude! Have a great weekend.  :)
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    am i the only one who hope that one of these psst... are to keep your membership up to date?  =)
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,747
    just_one said:
    am i the only one who hope that one of these psst... are to keep your membership up to date?  =)
    no!
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Thanks, Santos, for being a mind reader.😉 These are beautiful & fingers crossed I can complete the set on Monday?🤞
    Fair_Rose said:
    Thanks, Santos, for being a mind reader.😉 These are beautiful & fingers crossed I can complete the set on Monday?🤞

If you wanna score the 3rd print to complete the set we both will have to wait till the AP sale goes up.
  • demetrios said:
    Fair_Rose said:
    Thanks, Santos, for being a mind reader.😉 These are beautiful & fingers crossed I can complete the set on Monday?🤞

If you wanna score the 3rd print to complete the set we both will have to wait till the AP sale goes up.
    Thanks for that tidbit.👍 Any idea when that will be? So I can stop lurking every morning, for hours, hoping for it to drop. 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    What rumours do we have so far for Europe outside of UK/Ireland/Berlin?
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    tino_11 said:
    What rumours do we have so far for Europe outside of UK/Ireland/Berlin?
    Wrong thread
  • demetrios said:
    Fair_Rose said:

And I'd love an AP most of all 😍. I can't seem to find any news of it being in the works or of a drop. If you hear of anything & could let me know, I'd be so appreciative. TY!!
    Fair_Rose said:
    demetrios said:
    Fair_Rose said:

And I'd love an AP most of all 😍. I can't seem to find any news of it being in the works or of a drop. If you hear of anything & could let me know, I'd be so appreciative. TY!!

From Travis ..

Hey guys. A few of you have asked... This is the AP variant of the EB poster from Eddies recent Seattle show. I've used matt metallic gold and silver inks which change depending on the light.
    All going to plan they'll be available from https://www.conflux-co.com next Monday 8am PST.
    The diptych will also be available and sold as a set of 2 for $150 US + postage.
    Hope you guys like them.

• demetrios said:
    Fair_Rose said:
    demetrios said:
    Fair_Rose said:

From Travis ..

Hey guys. A few of you have asked... This is the AP variant of the EB poster from Eddies recent Seattle show. I've used matt metallic gold and silver inks which change depending on the light.
    All going to plan they'll be available from https://www.conflux-co.com next Monday 8am PST.
    The diptych will also be available and sold as a set of 2 for $150 US + postage.
    Hope you guys like them.

Sweet!! Thanks very much!😊👍