psst...10/25/2023

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,796
edited October 2023 in The Porch
Post edited by Santos L. Halper on

Comments

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 940
    I jumped the gun expecting N2. Thought N1 was already out there. Lol. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Yes!!!  Loin cloth time!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    was so nice of Dayle to pose for this art
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    I don't see the Indianapolis poster up any longer - apparently it sold out? Quite an impressive feat for a poster from a postponed show - they must've had a ton of them in stock. One of my faves from this tour, for sure!
  • shecky said:
    I don't see the Indianapolis poster up any longer - apparently it sold out? Quite an impressive feat for a poster from a postponed show - they must've had a ton of them in stock. One of my faves from this tour, for sure!
    One of my favorites too.  
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    shecky said:
    Yep.  Sold out last night. Great looking print. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 439
    Happy that Indy sold out.  I think maybe it shows demand and I am hoping maybe we will see stickers, pins and all the other good stuff from Indy in the future. 
    I like the way you think. Again, they must have a ton of Indianapolis merch in stock. It would make it easy on everyone - especially 10C - if they sold it as "bundles" containing one each of every item.The shipping charge would be more palatable, as well. ;)
  • They did the bundles for the canceled Vegas show - think the shirt, poster and sticker were something like $75 but like you said the shipping was alot cheaper
    Yeah, makes it easier to package a bundle now that the posters are sold out. Shirts, stickers and pins together would be great!
  • Feeling a “that’s it for the day.”
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020