TY!
  • Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Bingo
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Great! 
  • Options
    DKedzie said:
    Thanks! Anything else today? :)
    I guess it is now. That's it for today.
  • Options

Thanks!
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    DKedzie said:
    Thank you!
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    It always blows my mind people will sacrifice 6 hours in a city they've never been in to be on a line, and then the poster sits in the shop. Baffling.

Skipped the lines in Chicago, spent the day at the park and on the water. Thank you guys for selling these here!
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    RS65573 said:
    It always blows my mind people will sacrifice 6 hours in a city they've never been in to be on a line, and then the poster sits in the shop. Baffling.

Skipped the lines in Chicago, spent the day at the park and on the water. Thank you guys for selling these here!
    They don't just sell posters in the merch line...
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    I agree that I too wouldn't spend six hours in a line. I spent one hour in a line, though, and was able to get the shirts, license plates, stickers, and buttons, which you can't get from the 10C store.
  • Options
    I only wish that you could prepurchase the poster with the purchase of your ticket through the fanclub and not have to worry about missing out. It would guarantee sales of the poster too
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,751
    Thank you, Santos! 🙌
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 200
    I only wish that you could prepurchase the poster with the purchase of your ticket through the fanclub and not have to worry about missing out. It would guarantee sales of the poster too
    100%
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,090
    edited October 2023
    nvm. wrong thread
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    statchwecstatchwec Des Moines, IA Posts: 23
    Not to be a dick, but also don’t allow show specific merch be sold to people who don’t have a ticket.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    statchwec said:
    Not to be a dick, but also don’t allow show specific merch be sold to people who don’t have a ticket.
    Not to be even more of a dick, but also don't allow people to purchase more than one of anything...

but then the merch machine might not pay the bills for the year when you only play 8 shows.

DKedzie said:
    Does this mean that if someone hadn't of asked that question you might have dropped more?  :s
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    js87130js87130 Posts: 88
    statchwec said:
    Pretty solid suggestion.  
  • Options
    Love this posterr.
  • Options
    Wow, only 9USD to have it shipped to Canada! Inflation is over!!! 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 323
    Sold out 
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth