Uh what?
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options

• Options
    That was awesome. Thank you to my friend D. for guesting me to this event. I truly appreciate it! I arrived early to fight traffic after work. When I walked to the venue, I looked in the alley and I saw Stone helping Brittany Davis walk with her cane. Such a good dude. I told him how I’ve followed PJ since 10 and that I named my daughter Pearl. He was very friendly and he signed my banjo:) The Peppermint Club is awesome. It looks like 1965 inside and there were probably less than 100 people. The performers were top notch! Tiger cub and Brittany Davis were phenomenal. One of my most memorable parts of the show happened when my buddy left his seat at our table to feed the meter. A minute after he left Stone sat down next to me to watch some of Tigercub. So cool! I thanked him for the event and for the past 30+ years again. Amazing night:)

https://youtu.be/Ey7AYOI4DT4?feature=shared

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,181
    That was awesome. Thank you to my friend D. for guesting me to this event. I truly appreciate it! I arrived early to fight traffic after work. When I walked to the venue, I looked in the alley and I saw Stone helping Brittany Davis walk with her cane. Such a good dude. I told him how I’ve followed PJ since 10 and that I named my daughter Pearl. He was very friendly and he signed my banjo:) The Peppermint Club is awesome. It looks like 1965 inside and there were probably less than 100 people. The performers were top notch! Tiger cub and Brittany Davis were phenomenal. One of my most memorable parts of the show happened when my buddy left his seat at our table to feed the meter. A minute after he left Stone sat down next to me to watch some of Tigercub. So cool! I thanked him for the event and for the past 30+ years again. Amazing night:)

https://youtu.be/Ey7AYOI4DT4?feature=shared

Did he let ya listen to 1st single off new album to see what ya think😊

sounds like a great time… Stone does great job helping acts get some traction 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,848
    Sounds surreal. Very cool. 
  • Options
    MarieowMarieow San Francisco Posts: 74
    I entered the contest that was just for CA ten club members. I live in the Bay so I couldn't go unless I won. I saw these bands last night in Albany (outside of Berkeley) and they were killer! I hope they get a chance to open for Pearl Jam! 
    San Jose, California (October 30, 1993), San Francisco, California (June 24, 1995), San Jose, California (November 04, 1995), Mountain View, California (October 30, 1999), Mountain View, California (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, California (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, California (October 21, 2001), Mountain View, California (June 01, 2003),San Diego, California (June 05, 2003), Mountain View, California (October 25, 2003), Mountain View, California (October 26, 2003), Kissimmee, Florida (October 08, 2004), San Francisco, California (July 15, 2006), San Francisco, California (July 16, 2006), San Francisco, California (July 18, 2006),  Mountain View, California (October 21, 2006), Mountain View, California (October 22, 2006), San Francisco, California (August 28, 2009), Mountain View, California (October 23, 2010), Mountain View, California (October 24, 2010), Vancouver, British Columbia (September 25, 2011), Oakland, CA (November 26, 2013), Mountain View, CA (October 25, 2014), Mountain View, CA (October 26, 2014), Chicago Night 1 (August 18, 2018), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Ohana Festival (September 25, 2021), Ohana Festival (September 26, 2021), Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 01, 2021), Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 02, 2021), Los Angeles (May 07, 2022), Oakland (May 12, 2022), Oakland (May 13, 2022), Fresno (May 16, 2022), St Paul (August 31, 2023), St Paul (September 02, 2023), Chicago (September 05, 2023), Chicago (September 07, 2023), Ft Worth (September 13, 2023), Ft Worth (September 15, 2023), Austin (September 19, 2023), Austin (September 18, 2023)
  • Options
    It really was a, “surreal” moment… Definitely check them out! 
  • Options
    It really was fun to see Stone cutting it up with 2 of the bands (one song each).

The young group from Wales, James and the Cold Gun, really illustrated the phrase " make a joyfull noise"! Just a huge energy and wild abandon, and they sounded good too!
    "I Am The Highway", with Jonny Polonsky and Zoser was pretty touching, dedicated to CC. Stone played a nice lead.

Of course Brittany Davis sounded great, such a rich tone to her voice. An ecclectic mix of musicians accompanied her, but the blend was perfect, and I marveled at both the sight and sound of her set. Very impressive.

Tigercub anchored the night. Solid, exciting, polished with just a tad of attitude. I noted that the bass player took a cue from a move I've seen Stone do years ago with Brad, kneeling in front of his amp to squeeze out some extra expressive sounds.

Stone did not tend bar, but was gracious and sociable, mixing with the crowd afterward. He and Regan were genuinely pleased to be exposing and supporting the artists on their  revived label. It was also nice to see Jeremy Toback (sometime bass player for Brad) in the crowd.

Stone is such a quality guy. Can't say that enough. Regan too.
    Very fun night.

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Sounds awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    It was!