Options

FT - Eddie Vedder - All the Way / Go Cubs Go 7" Blue / Red

Realized I have an extra Eddie Vedder - All The Way / Go Cubs Go Blue/Red 7" inch vinyl. Hoping to trade for the fan club holiday singles #1 (Let Me Sleep / Ramblings) and #2 (Who Killed Rudolph). The combo of holiday singles recently sold on Ebay on 9/3 for a $152.50 combined. The last All The Way / Go Cubs Go sold on Discogs for $219.51. I think the Ebay sale was probably a little on the low side and the discogs sale was a little on the high side. It's a long shot someone has extras of holiday singles #1 and #2 but thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 747
    Damn, as a Cubs fan I want that All The Way single so bad but I refuse to pay the going price. Good luck on your trade!
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    Thanks for the well wishes @ZosoTim. Great screen name BTW. Subtle Zep nod. I dig it. Yeah, these things have steadily crept up in price over last couple years it would seem. I seem to remember a thread somewhere on one of these boards discussing the speculated number that made it out into circulation and it was pretty low. I don't remember exactly how low though.
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    Bump