Pearl Jam x Naughty Dog 2023 Halloween Shirt

SeaSea Posts: 3,007
edited September 2023 in The Porch
Pearl Jam x Naughty Dog 2023 Halloween Shirt
News September 26 2023

The 2023 Halloween shirt is here! This year, Pearl Jam is commemorating 10 years since "Outbreak Day" and the 10th anniversary of The Last of Us by partnering with Naughty Dog (creator of The Last of Us video game) to bring you a special edition Clicker Halloween shirt. 

Pre-orders begin now and will end Friday, September 29th at 11:59 p.m. PT. Shirts are expected to ship on or around October 16th. Pre-order here.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,085
    edited September 2023
    Is there any chance this can be recalled and redone with some more thought put into it, and not just already existing art with the Ten-font slapped on top? Like, more of a... collab with time and effort put into it? I was looking forward getting this for my brother who is a huge TLOU fan for christmas.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • If he’s a huge fan I think he should like this shirt! I think it’s sick. 
  • TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    edited September 2023
    Is there any chance this can be recalled and redone with some more thought put into it, and not just already existing art with the Ten-font slapped on top? Like, more of a... collab with time and effort put into it? I was looking forward getting this for my brother who is a huge TLOU fan for christmas.

Agreed. More of a TLOU merch than it has anything to do with Pearl Jam (except for the fact that the band name is put on it). Big dissapointment, won`t be getting it. Also because it`ll scare my 4 y/o daughter senseless =)
    Post edited by TimoRitzen on
  • Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    edited October 2023
    This i
    Post edited by Brannigans law on
  • Arrived. Just as advertised.