are Art & Lutherie acoustic guitars any good?

pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I am not new to playing guitar. I've been playing for a while and am pretty good. But i've never really payed much attention to what was considered to be good or bad guitars. I have about 6 acoustic guitars and I want another. I was at my local store and I really liked the sound of the Art & Lutherie guitar. So i was just wonder if any of you have any experience in playing these guitars. the guys at the store said it was the one of the best guitars I could get for that price. So now I just want your opinions.

Thanks a lot
"I'm a thief, and I dig it"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They are great for the price. They won't touch a $2000 Martin, but that is not their point. I have the Wild Cherry. I love it, it is my only acoustic, and my first of three guitars (including the unfinished one.) I play it all the time, its been in open d alot lately, and it sounds beautiful. Put heavy strings on, and its amazing. I love that guitar so much, and would recomend it to anyone. The company is great too. When the neck of mine screwed up, totatlly my fault, and not the guitars, they replaced the neck with a new one no questions asked, and no charge to me.
    I Was Caught In Traffic!