How About Fenway Park 2024 "Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of The Experiment?"

Picture this:  Three days at Fenway next summer.  Pearl Jam plays Friday thru Sunday.  They come on at 6:00pm for an acoustic 35 minute set each night and then play from 7:15pm to 10:15pm (or thereabouts).  Try to fit most of their catalogue into the weekend.  I realize that they don't play 30-song setlists anymore, but this would be an outlier to pay homage to one of their most popular shows in history by celebrating the 20th anniversary of The Experiment from Mansfield 2023 (yes, a year late but still).  Your thoughts?

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    play an Arena in Boston for the 1st time in a long time is better....Fenway is fun, Arena's are better
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    Picture this:  Three days at Fenway next summer.  Pearl Jam plays Friday thru Sunday.  They come on at 6:00pm for an acoustic 35 minute set each night and then play from 7:15pm to 10:15pm (or thereabouts).  Try to fit most of their catalogue into the weekend.  I realize that they don't play 30-song setlists anymore, but this would be an outlier to pay homage to one of their most popular shows in history by celebrating the 20th anniversary of The Experiment from Mansfield 2023 (yes, a year late but still).  Your thoughts?
    In
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    CROJAM95 said:
    play an Arena in Boston for the 1st time in a long time is better....Fenway is fun, Arena's are better

Yeah I would love to see Pearl Jam at the Garden. Fenway Park 2024 is gonna happen anyways.