Quick Escape in Austin!

Many made a Quick Escape on the first chords of this one during Austin night 1.  What gives?  Were you looking for the urinal Trump hadn't pissed in yet?

Comments

• I left during it to take a leak and grab beers.  A fine song live but apparently one that I had no hesitations leaving.  Did it with Seven O’Clock as well.  Have not bonded with the new stuff.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,467
    I loved hearing it live for first time
  • Jeremy became my beer/bathroom song back in the 90’s. Between radio and MTV it was just too much.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    jazzbo26 said:
    Jeremy became my beer/bathroom song back in the 90’s. Between radio and MTV it was just too much.
    Evenflow or Porch for me.  With the long guitar solos, it gives me seven or eight minutes to grab a beer and hit the BR in wide open concourses because most people take their break during the new stuff.  Also with porch, the encore break follows so there is no rush to get back to my seat.
  • mr bungle said:
    jazzbo26 said:
    Jeremy became my beer/bathroom song back in the 90’s. Between radio and MTV it was just too much.
    Evenflow or Porch for me.  With the long guitar solos, it gives me seven or eight minutes to grab a beer and hit the BR in wide open concourses because most people take their break during the new stuff.  Also with porch, the encore break follows so there is no rush to get back to my seat.
    Great point. Just not sure I could leave during Porch.
  • As with most things you do it once, it gets easier the second time.
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Space diaper.