If you were there - YOU KNOW

Lifelong fan, attended both Fort Worth Shows.  Night 2 had some incredible songs played, great show.

The MAGIC happened on night 1.  The fact that none of the band members knew what to expect, it just gave them
all an extra added edge.  The setlist was flat out perfect.  It flowed nicely.  Never seen the band members react to one
another like that on the stage.  It legit might be one of their finest shows in the past 20 plus years.  The whole vibe in
the arena was at an all time high.  I can't say enough about this show.  It was one of their longest shows in the past 2 years,
and those of us that were there, you could tell they did not want to come off the stage.  I truly hope everyone gets their hands
on this bootleg.  This is the BEST SHOW you might ever get to hear. 

Comments

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    100%
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Night 1 I was there with my brother who showed me this band. I’ve been in ten club since early 2000’s. Seen them play a number of times, best was Boston night 2 2016 for me. However, Fort Worth was not at all what i was expecting. It was intimate and insanely good! The setlist is one thing but the energy was another. The band coming out and opening with Oceans, oh my gosh. This band still has it. Thought that in 2016 and I still think there is no stopping them. Josh on Drums, I mean come on! Josh I’ve seen multiple times with Chili Peppers and had no idea he would one day Jam with Pearl Jam. I experienced him playing drums for a full show with them. That extra bonus makes this the best time I’ve seen Pearl Jam! They were out to make a great show and they delivered like I never thought I would witness! 

PS: I was The guy with NIN shirt! Hello to the fellow who bought my two love street beers cause I wasn’t looking at the pricing!

I used the family restroom at one point and was able to save this other fans merchandise (3 or 4 shirts) and give them back! 
     We all had a great time at this one! Keep on Rocking! 
  • Is this threat title about Copenhagen 2007
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • He was there - he knows....

Some really cool stuff on this feed - highly recommended if you haven't seen it.

• KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    I know 😁
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I wasn’t there and I think I know
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SvootSvoot Posts: 12
    Flat out one of the best shows the band has ever put out!
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    I was at both, preferred night 2.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531

Night 1 might be the best show theyve had in 10 years. 
  • MG79478 said:
    I was at both, preferred night 2.

After night 1, i swore there was no way night 2 could come close. But....it DID! I still prefer N 1 all things considered but N2 was incredible, and with MFC back and Ed feeling stronger, I think the band was better. Lucky for those of us who were blessed to see both.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    All hail the lucky ones, the ones who were at BOTH!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    Severed Hand an Inside Job were pretty amazing, but that vibe with them on night 1 was special.