Pac's CC2

El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
What fuzz card are you getting with it? Are you just getting 1 or more? I only got what the stock card is. I've been thinking about buying another card or 2.
standin above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud and
i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i don't think he's actually pulled the trigger on that yet. i think he's still window shopping.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    window shopping. probably hybrid or Germanium PNP.

I have enough ratty 70's fuzz with my ratt2

I'm hoping to get the used Little Lanilei 3 spring Reverb from Fatsoundguitars as soon as the check from my PH-3 clears.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i just found out dave fox is lefty. i wonder if i would get a wrong-handed discount.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i just found out dave fox is lefty. i wonder if i would get a wrong-handed discount.

write him and find out. He'd probably throw you a bone on some prototype stuff.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    the only thing i would be interested in is a stand-alone provibe and such a thing is not in production from him.
    the only thing i would be interested in is a stand-alone provibe and such a thing is not in production from him.

really cool isn't it. That ECS is just brilliant. I still think having a nice flexible fuzz and a fun octave pedal are good things.
    we'll see what the jazz goes for. it's only at 202.50 right now. i'm choked. we'll see if i make enough for a mini deja.

i think the phase 90 idea will give me what i want for sound though. it works for mike. his swampy thing that he does on stuff like 'all or none' is what i want.

and i've got my eye on some no-name octavia clone for fun if it's cheap.
    we'll see what the jazz goes for. it's only at 202.50 right now. i'm choked. we'll see if i make enough for a mini deja.

i think the phase 90 idea will give me what i want for sound though. it works for mike. his swampy thing that he does on stuff like 'all or none' is what i want.

and i've got my eye on some no-name octavia clone for fun if it's cheap.

I hope some lefty finds the value of that guitar you have. I think you can find a used Deja for 2 bills easy.

Man I'll tell you if you can get a good deal on one that Zvex Octane is absolutely cool as balls. Quirky but really really nice bombastic fuzz tone. If you want an octave to play with anyway.

I know the Phase 90 fits with your scheme anyhow.
    http://www.musictoyz.com/miller.htm

monovibe 199. But Morgan Miller quality is often suspect I hear.