Fort Worth GA

I got an email from the arena briefly explaining the GA process for Wednesday’s show. I’ve only been GA a couple of times and the process was different each time. 

In Oklahoma City last year, we got wristbands in the morning and were able to come back and lineup numerically at around 5 PM.

If I’m reading today’s email correctly, it looks like there’s just a line that they’ll start letting it around 4 PM. Does that mean it’s old school, sit in line all day long?

can anyone describe the GA procedure in the first few shows of this tour so far? Any details would be appreciated.

Comments

• Bump...GA for night 1 FW.  Looks like rain in cowtown this week.  Got any words of wisdom @NHiding
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I'm going to take the same approach I took in OKC for FW2. Hang out with friends and head to the venue about 30-45 minutes before the doors open. Get my wristband or whatever & buy any merch I want inside. If it's sold out..oh well. Then head down to the floor. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • These are my hometown shows so pit N1. I’m doing recon tonight at the venue and if I see a mother fucking tent I’m gonna…well anyway. 
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    These are my hometown shows so pit N1. I’m doing recon tonight at the venue and if I see a mother fucking tent I’m gonna…well anyway. 
    See you on Friday!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    edited September 2023
    GA N1 for St Paul. I got in the GA line at around 3:30, they let us in at 5:30. No wristband until you entered the building. Walked up to the merch table with no line, bought the t shirt, wife went the the bathroom and got back and I already was ready to head down to the floor. We ended up 3-4 rows back of center stage. The pit was slow to fill up. I would only camp out if you want a guaranteed front row spot. People were ok with you leaving for bathroom, food and come back to same area. Just talk to all your Jamily around you. Amazing experience!
    Post edited by lahren on
  • Look at your email for GA process
    Basically you get a number wristband at 7am
    come back at 4pm and start lining up