eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    oh come on.

"What's a good chorus?" Throw me a bone here EK.

You're not getting away with a hack question like that.

I know the kind of crap you own man.

what are you looking for in a chorus.

swirl, shimmer, body what?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Avoid a chorus pedal! Save your money! Go out and buy a nice tremolo, some new tubes, guitar chords, a back scratcher anything!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • markmark Posts: 21
    Avoid a chorus pedal! Save your money! Go out and buy a nice tremolo, some new tubes, guitar chords, a back scratcher anything!

well people have thier own opinions on what a good sound is. but to be honest i dont have a fu*king clue..............dont even no why im writing...........CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!:D
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #015

can't get much more WAAAHild than this!
    Avoid a chorus pedal! Save your money! Go out and buy a nice tremolo, some new tubes, guitar chords, a back scratcher anything!

or a 12 string.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    CE-2

or a visual sound H2O (so i've heard)
    If you want analog the Jacques Meistersinger is probably the cheapest on the market at 150, but you have to be down with the tonka truck looks.

The TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger is one of the best I know of but you're going to pay for it too.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Boss chorus ensemble, cheaper than the others listed here.

PS: I love coming here and pretend i know what im talking about...
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • i used to use the boss chorus ensemble until i picked up a rotosphere. with a slow setting i can get a nice warm chorusy type sound out of it.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    If you want analog the Jacques Meistersinger is probably the cheapest on the market at 150, but you have to be down with the tonka truck looks.

The TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger is one of the best I know of but you're going to pay for it too.

Indeed!! I'm glad I'm not the only one around here!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • El_Kabong wrote:
    whot's a good chrous pedal, eh?

A "good chorus pedal"?

Isn't that an oxymoron?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    A "good chorus pedal"?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

perhaps

i decided to not get a chorus, i have been meaning to change the tubes and that's like $80 right there. I have a digitech delay/chorus that broke some time ago. I didn't use the chorus that much but enjoyed it at times.
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    El_Kabong wrote:
    perhaps

i decided to not get a chorus, i have been meaning to change the tubes and that's like $80 right there. I have a digitech delay/chorus that broke some time ago. I didn't use the chorus that much but enjoyed it at times.

OH thats BS, get what you want.
    Red witch Medusa is the shit
    or get the Analogman CHorus Clone.
    If you can't afford those, then EH CLone is the way to go for me.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    JofZ wrote:
    OH thats BS, get what you want.
    Red witch Medusa is the shit.

my....god....it's beautiful! but...i have a Prophecy Sound Infinitphase...that and my voodoo lab tremolo are good enough, don't need a $280 chorus. that moon phaser looks pretty sweet, too
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    El_Kabong wrote:
    my....god....it's beautiful! but...i have a Prophecy Sound Infinitphase...that and my voodoo lab tremolo are good enough, don't need a $280 chorus. that moon phaser looks pretty sweet, too

did you see the fuzz they put toegther just for the tsunami victims?

They only built 5.