Trying to help another Pearl Jam fan

I’m trying to get some help for a fan of the band. At 2 of the last 3 shows I’ve attended (Sea Hear Now 2021 and Chicago 1&2 2023) I saw a female fan of the band who appears to have mental health issues. I do believe it was the same person in both cities. She was lined up right next to me in the GA line in Asbury Park and she was walking around outside the venue in Chicago. At both locations she was clearly talking to herself and at times screaming loudly to herself about random topics. She was nearly arrested in Asbury Park because people were complaining that her belongings were strewn across the sidewalk and because of her erratic behavior. She’s coherent enough to travel and see the band, but she clearly needs some help and that’s the reason I’m posting this. Not to shame her or ridicule her, but to see if there’s something anybody can do to get her some help. If anyone has seen her or maybe knows her and has more info that may be helpful. When I’ve seen her most people just look at her and keep their distance, which is understandable but at the same time I feel maybe something can be done to help her out. Keep an eye out for her at the venue before the shows. She’s a white female with brownish hair, in her 40’s approximately. I know this is the type of situation Pearl Jam and the PJ family would like to help with if they could, especially for one of their fans. Thank you.
West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Nice to see people care, sometimes it’s easy To overlook a situation and keep walling

hope this person & many others get help they need without stigma/judgement