entertain me

El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
haven't had my guitar and amp for 8 months now...i really miss not being able to play it...i have all these things in my head and i know a lot will be long forgotten by the time i get it back...anyway what have you all been doing? Anyone got any links of their stuff? do you have anything relatively new exhausted? Do you have anything up MiG? Paco?
standin above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud and
i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    El_Kabong wrote:
    haven't had my guitar and amp for 8 months now...i really miss not being able to play it...i have all these things in my head and i know a lot will be long forgotten by the time i get it back...anyway what have you all been doing? Anyone got any links of their stuff? do you have anything relatively new exhausted? Do you have anything up MiG? Paco?

I've got to get with my roommate to get the page up, but I've got some doodlings and fun with delay, one original I'm working on and a cover maybe more that I will post soon. It's not great and it's not really polished but I was just screwing around anyway.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    my website is http://minorlith.net

everything is there. lots of stuff from the last 4 months or so.
  • I'm in the process of de-bugging my ProTools rig... hardware/firmware problems galore...

In the near future, I will be starting a recording project via mail with my two former bandmates... I'll let you know if/when it'll be available.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.