Soundgarden live box set

skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 116
edited September 2023 in Lost Dogs

Soundgarden live from the artist den super deluxe, Limited addition, numbered box set sealed includes Blu-ray, CD and vinyl also includes photo book, lithographs, replica ticket stub, and replica all access artist pass, $150 shipped I also have the other 2 versions of this box set the 4lp black and the 4lp splatter color if interested note that the other 2 are not deluxe versions 
Post edited by skyler91 on

Comments

• skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 116
    Forgot to say, Open to offers. 
    So it’s come to my attention that these have apparently dropped in price by a lot which is insane. Because I payed very close to what I was asking. But that’s life. Thank you for letting me know Pete. Anyway if anyone is interested I’d take $150 for all three versions together plus shipping which would probably be around $10-20 media mail it would be heavy with all three or if interested in them separately $60 apiece for the deluxe and color splatter. And $50 for the 4lp black
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    how much to ship to Winnipeg for the super deluxe?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited September 2023
    how much to ship to Winnipeg for the super deluxe?
    If I had to guess it would probably be around $15-20 but I can get you an accurate cost on Monday just pm me your address if you would like me to do that and I will let you know. It’s a pretty heavy set 4lps plus more.