Ohana Ticketing Experience

I have had a horrible experience with Front Gate Tickets, wondering if this is typical, or a one off scenario?  I was psyched to see that my tickets were shipped, one huge problem, when I checked the tracking a couple days later it was going to to my name and street address in a completely different zip code and town.  My receipt from the purchase clearly showed the correct billing and shipping address for my tickets which I sent to customer service to get new tickets sent out.  Despite it clearly being an error on their end shipping that is not their policy, I need to go to will call.  Its a cross country flight for me to do this, a once in a lifetime experience, now I am concerned they will even have them for me at will call.  Since after all they shipped it to me at an imaginary address I did not supply them.  I then asked for my shipping to be refunded, it wasn't much but I wanted to see if they had any intention of acknowledging/compensating for their mistake.  No, we cant do that after it has billed.  So for the 65.50 service fee and 9.50 shipping fee I get to pick up my tickets at will call.  The lack of accountability and customer service is absolutely absurd, I was shocked.  I cannot believe this ticketing agency was chosen.