Chicago Wishlist party night 2

Did anyone go to night 1 that can provide me with some info?  I read the announcement but it has a spot that says RSVP here with no link.  Does this mean it's full?  I'd love to go because it's right by my apartment.  I was also interested as to what kind of food Big Star and Reggies had as well as if there's alcohol for sale/available.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    For what it's worth, Park Tavern was pretty good Tuesday night. Took a while to place an order, but I bet they'll be better prepared tonight.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Park Tavern is a nightmare.  This place hasn't been good since it was Moretti's.  They just don't have the staff to handle large crowds.  I feel for the bartenders who are on their own.  Good place after the show when it's not that crowded.  Best bet.  Head to the bars on Madison.  The area around the United Center has never really taken off.  
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    What about Walden Chicago?  I thought they were having a pre party there.  Was anyone there Tuesday?
  • Sorry I didn't specify, that's what I'm asking about is the Wishlist fundraiser party at Walden.  Was wondering if anyone went to tell me what kind of food they had and if there was alcohol available.  There's an announcement at the top of the page that says RSVP here but doesn't have a link.  There's a few people that posted on that announcement with the same question with no answer.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    I was there briefly. There were food trucks outside I believe, but I didn't eat so can't comment on what it was. Yes, they had alcohol. You could buy drink tickets for $10 each and they had beer and hard stuff.
    No need to RSVP- I think that was so the foundation could make sure there was plenty of space available. Plenty of room when we showed up.
    Also worth noting, I spaced that the raffle would end in time for everyone to get to the opener. When we showed up at 7:00 the raffle was already over but still quite the party going on. Hope that helps~
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Thank you!
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    loadedgun said:
    I was there briefly. There were food trucks outside I believe, but I didn't eat so can't comment on what it was. Yes, they had alcohol. You could buy drink tickets for $10 each and they had beer and hard stuff.
    No need to RSVP- I think that was so the foundation could make sure there was plenty of space available. Plenty of room when we showed up.
    Also worth noting, I spaced that the raffle would end in time for everyone to get to the opener. When we showed up at 7:00 the raffle was already over but still quite the party going on. Hope that helps~
    What time did they do the raffle?