Recreating Sounds

ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know any websites out there that reveal set-ups and pedal settings for famous guitarists, so that you can recreate them at home??

I have tried doing it by ear but I am not very good at it, I have a nice Boss ME-50 which is really versatile.

I would like the solo set up for Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd and how to get that authentic Tom Morrello/Killing in the Name of - sound.

Any help would be great as I have offed to play these at a wedding next weekend........eeek.
My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• andychandych Posts: 130
    try GUITAR RIG software,,amazing cabinets,AC30S,JCMS,mesa boogie.
    also some nice presets.
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Chumfatty wrote:
    Does anyone know any websites out there that reveal set-ups and pedal settings for famous guitarists, so that you can recreate them at home??

I have tried doing it by ear but I am not very good at it, I have a nice Boss ME-50 which is really versatile.

I would like the solo set up for Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd and how to get that authentic Tom Morrello/Killing in the Name of - sound.

Any help would be great as I have offed to play these at a wedding next weekend........eeek.

http://www.guitargeek.com

Go to band and type 'Pink Floyd' in and maybe they have it.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy