harley benton GA5H

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited November 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey guys just ordered the harley benton GA5H head. 5watt class valve and i cant wait to run it into my marshall 4x12 and actually be able to crank an amp at home :) Anyone here actually tried one of these? I know someone on here got the combo version. But im more intrigued as to how it sounds with a cab. For £70 inc P+P i really cant complain at all. haha
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    it turned up today and im very very impressed with it especially for the price. And it sounds soo nice with a TS9 haha.
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • Yeah, I'd been wondering what that Harley Benton stuff's like. It's Thomann's own brand isn't it?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yeah, I'd been wondering what that Harley Benton stuff's like. It's Thomann's own brand isn't it?

i've got the combo.. i did research on it as the price was ridiculously low.. turns out its made in the same factory as the Epi Valve Junior, using the same everything but it has an extra tone knob... even the speakers are the same?!?!

i think Epiphone charge an extra £30 just for the name... my GA5 came in at £73 or something crazy like that... for a full on proper valve tube sound its the business.

:):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.