online site for buying fx pedals?

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey anyone know of any good online stores for getting good deals on fx pedals? after a good deal on a MXR Micro Amp. i live in the uk so overseas shipping is a must.
thanks
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    http://www.custom-sounds.com/

this is a pretty well known place from europe, I can't vouch for a good deal on the price, but they do have a great used section too.

One of the guys playing with Ben Harper (I'll put my money on Marc Ford) is playing the Mad Professor amps built by BJF sold by these guys. Yeah, there about 4 grand a piece but they are incredible.

Either way, this place has some excellent sound clips, I hope that helps you.

I highly recommend BJF although they are a bit pricey. Just listen to the clips.

You might PM Telesonic here. I just demoed his new Overdrive and it's supurb and he modded my Dyna Comp for me. He might be able to create an excellent booster for you, although shipping might be an issue as he is in Indiana USA.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • simpily http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw2_index.html

They are the best in europe as far as i know the site mentioned earlyier looks a lot shitter.
    as for thomann i will vouch for them i live in ireland and ive bought a 100watt marshall, Gnx Multi-fx pedal/8 track recorder,
    and a mex fender start off of them all at differen times when i had the money anyhow nothing ever came damaged and they are relieable it should cost you around £18 or £20 to ship to england and they calculate prices in your country ie its vat so you wont find any hidden costs
    THE SKY IS BLUE,
    and all the leaves are green,
    MY HEARTS AS FULL AS A BAKED POTATO.