(SOLD) Selling my Chicago 1 Ticket for 9/5

JG144602JG144602 Posts: 54
edited September 2023 in The Porch

SO heartbroken that I can't go with my girlfriend to Chicago Night 1. Tried to list this ticket on Ticketmaster thru their re-sale program and I hate that they won't let you lower the ticket price below face value, especially at the last minute before the show. So annoying. I'm desperate to sell this ticket since the reason my g/f can't go is because our dog is having back issues out of nowhere & is in a lot of pain and no vets are open on Labor Day around here. Will be running up some expensive vet bills this week (hopefully no surgery). Need the money to help with that.

This set is in the FIRST row of this section on Stone's side, which is helpful because you get a great view of the stage from the side but with nobody standing in front of you if you had to sit down at some point. I had a similar view at the STL show last year and I loved it. Ticketmaster is listing this ticket at $638, but I'm willing to sell it for under $500 (and below face value). Willing to negotiate if absolutely necessary but I'm really hoping there's a hardcore PJ fan out there that can help. Thanks and God bless! PM me if you're interested.

Post edited by JG144602 on

Comments

• This ticket I'm selling is actually that 1st row where the couple is sitting but a couple seats over to the left. You can potentially watch the entire show seated if you have any physical issues or need to sit down during "Last Kiss" getting played to the back. Hoping someone can take this ticket off me. Please DM if interested!
  • Actually, realizing it's so close to the date of the show & how much I need this money to help with my dog's vet bills, I'm willing to drop the price on this ticket to $400. I can transfer thru the F2F exchange on Ticketmaster. I can't afford to eat this ticket at this point. I already paid $650 back in May for this & had been looking forward to this experience all summer. I'm gutted. If anyone out there is willing to help a brother out and would like to work something out with me, I'd be eternally grateful. 
  • Lowering the price to $350. I need to get something back ASAP. Dm me if interested
  • Lowering the price to $300. Definitely the cheapest ticket in that area and it's Row 1 so you don't have to stand the entire time or worry about people in front of you. Saw a similar ticket 8 rows back sell for $275 on here. Hopefully someone out there is interested. DM if interested 
  • What section?
  • Section 232 / Row 1 / Seat 7

The image above on this thread shows the view and Row 1 is where that couple is sitting. Seat 7 is a few seats to the left of where they're sitting in the picture
  • I think thats what I already have only row 2. 

• Lowering the price to $250
  • Lowering to $200 but I can't go any lower. I'll eat the cost of the whole thing if I have to. This is now literally a steal with that location and it being the 1st row of the section. DM me if interested 
  • JG144602JG144602 Posts: 54
    edited September 2023
    $175 via PayPal / Venmo / etc. & I'll transfer the ticket thru the Ticketmaster F2F exchange. This really is a great deal on what I think is a pretty sweet seat in the 1st row of this section where you'll still have a perfect side view of the band on Stone's side. Would really help me out if anyone would oblige. I got really screwed by Ticketmaster not allowing me to lower the price on their site. DM me if you're interested!
    Post edited by JG144602 on
  • Bump
  • Anyone want this for $100? 
  • *SOLD*!!! It's a Pearl Jam miracle! Sorry for all the posts but appreciate everyone. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the tour!