some prime time drooling is requested

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
have a look at these jubblies :)
http://www.toneheaven.ndirect.co.uk/index.html
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    http://www.toneheaven.ndirect.co.uk/speakers.htm

Daddy Like!!!!

Check out the Pre ROLA G 12M's! Slap those in an orange cab (original equipment on many of the 70's cabs) dime and procede to tear the roof off.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    i know what you mean! my tongue is still on the floor!! a mate of mines got a selmer treble and bass head that he got for £50 a few years ago haha i hope he knows how much its worth :) i may just go and offer him £100 for it and say im cutting me own throat ;)
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    kigcat wrote:
    i know what you mean! my tongue is still on the floor!! a mate of mines got a selmer treble and bass head that he got for £50 a few years ago haha i hope he knows how much its worth :) i may just go and offer him £100 for it and say im cutting me own throat ;)

That's awesome, Clapton used selmers at one point in Cream I know.

For the price, you could get a Selmer, and run it stereo with a Sovtek tube midget and then get some cabs with something awesome like Fanes or Scumbacks...... Ill.

It pains me to live in an apartment. For only brief seconds I get to enjoy my EGDM and my Orange and my well broken in V30. I'm considering a speaker swap.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Wow! Those pages with the orange gear.......
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (