Fort Worth request for Juliana Pearl

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited September 2023 in The Porch
my 17 year old daughter. Yes, Named after the band :-) I took her and her 18 year old sister to Nashville for their first PJ concert. Immediately after, she asked when the next show would be. Knowing PJ I told her no idea. When these shows popped up I decided on Fort Worth. Past couple of years have been rough for her (luckily nothing life threatening) but she tore her ACL right before covid. Rehabbed intenesly for a year, and a few months later during maybe her 3rd game back, tore it again. She is still rehabbing now as her knee is still causing a good amount of discomfort. Her soccer career was over before turning 17 years old. Add in fact of taking required physics and Calculus classes in High School.... there have been better years. Anyway, her alarm on her phone is Just Breathe. She has asked me probably 10 times if PJ will play Just Breathe. I tell her probably not as it isn't played very often. Her response is "but that's their best song". Yeah, I get it. Most here don't care to hear it but don't care. If you guys could fit it in quickly that would be awesome. Anything to make her night better. Anyway, we will be to Stones immediate left about 5 rows up. Looking forward to the two shows with my daughter regardless..
Post edited by JR86440 on

Comments

• I support your request.  I’ll be taking my 17 year old daughter to her first show in FW(2), she was especially pissed that I didn’t take her to OKC last year, and I may have actually made it worse when I facetimed her during ‘our’ song (Amongst the Waves), she happy cried but made her sadder that I didn’t take her. (What can I say, I put my wife first)  Anyway I wouldn’t be surprised if that album has a special meaning to a lot of us who have kids that grew up with it.  I’m hoping to get Amongst the Waves.  
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    great point about the album with our teen kids! Good luck to you and Amongst the Waves!
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,467

• I’d be down to hear it! 
    Can’t wait for Fort Worth! Daughter was just listening to Pearl Jam 😀
    JR86440 said:
    Can’t wait for Fort Worth! Daughter was just listening to Pearl Jam 😀
    Same here!