thinking of getting a new head.

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
ok. anyone got any ideas? what im after is a single channel, all valve head with reverb and an fx loop. The reason i want a single channel is that im sick of channel switching on my marshall and i only ever use pedals these days so my od channel never gets used. I want something thats primarily giggable but that i could if possible use at room level. Im dying to get that crunchy clipping valve sound :) It`ll be a few months yet before i seriously start looking and at the moment im just trying out ideas. I play alot of alternative, indy (snow patrol, smithsy kinda stuff) but i also love high gain biting rocky sounds (not really metal though) at home i primarily play alot of blues stuff and try working out new soundscapey kinda ideas for the band. Budget i`ll be looking at will be about £800 uk MAX. I use mainly a les paul clone with seymour duncans, USA telecaster and my lovely new usa strat :)
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments