ticket question

go prego pre Posts: 661
Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere already, but my ticket partner might be showing up a little late. Do we need to enter the venue together, or can I send him a screenshot of his ticket to get him in?
Thanks for any help.
There's a trapdoor in the sun.

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    edited August 2023
    go pre said:
    Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere already, but my ticket partner might be showing up a little late. Do we need to enter the venue together, or can I send him a screenshot of his ticket to get him in?
    Thanks for any help.
    You can’t use a screen shot. You will have to download the ticket on his phone wallet. You will have to log into your account on his phone and download the ticket into his phone wallet. Or if you trust him you can give him your TM user name and password and he can log in to your account to access the ticket. That is the only way to do it if you are not walking in together. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • go prego pre Posts: 661
    Sorry. I’m not very tech savvy. I don’t even have my wallet set up. This should be interesting. So it’s possible to download (or us if upload?) the tickets individually to two different wallets?
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.