9/2 St. Paul GA Instructions?!?!

Anybody know if they're doing numbered bracelets for GA 9/2 St. Paul?? Haven't seen any instructions or plans for GA yet. Thanks in advance!🎸🔥🙂

Comments

• LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 791
    #'d bracelets. never heard such a thing before. you get in line.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    LukinAtU said:
    #'d bracelets. never heard such a thing before. you get in line.
    They did numbered wristbands for a few shows last year to get people out of the heat all day.  For the two I went to that did that we didn’t find out until we got to the venue that morning. I don’t know if they would announce in advance. 
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    Get in line at gate 1.  
  • jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    Its been years since I have had GA -  how early are we needing to get in line?   We are old now - not 17 anymore LOL

1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
    2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
    2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
    2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
    2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
    2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
    2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
    Eddie Solo
    Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    leave the show early on Thurs to get in line for Sat.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    We are rolling up an hour before the show and walking in. No lines, no waiting. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    JimmyV said:
    Same here.  Worked out great in LA & MSG last year for us. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    JimmyV said:
    I get the appeal of being close to the stage but it just takes so much effort. The back of the GA however is an awesome area to watch the show and you can walk in anytime 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    JojoRice said:
    JimmyV said:
    I get the appeal of being close to the stage but it just takes so much effort. The back of the GA however is an awesome area to watch the show and you can walk in anytime 
    We walked into MSG an hour before start time last year and was roughly "3 rows" in front of Mike.  We were in the back of GA for LA1 last year against the back rail and it got pretty tight. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • DozierDozier Posts: 31
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    JimmyV said:
    We walked into MSG an hour before start time last year and was roughly "3 rows" in front of Mike.  We were in the back of GA for LA1 last year against the back rail and it got pretty tight. 
    Watching the GA from the side at St. Louis last year, there seemed to be plenty of space at the back of the GA.  That's what I'm hoping for this year in St. Paul as I'm too old to spend all day trying to get close.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    After show. Don't rush out. Go up and look for picks on the floor (mail them to me if you get 2). I often wonder how many get swept up and tossed out.
    Have fun. Catching the tour buzz without going.