just won me a univibe :)

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
just won a univibe off ebay for £53 ($100) i cant wait to get my hands on it :) i already use a rotovibe and just couldnt resist having a univibe too haha. im just greedy :)
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Fookin' hell. Bargain!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    my company sells vibes.......
  • kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    Fookin' hell. Bargain!

well it is 2nd hand ;) the guy said the only marks on it are the fact that hes put velcro on the bottom to attach it to his pedal board. Saves me having to attach it so i get the bonus of saving money on more velcro too haha :D now i have to play the damn waiting game... grrrr .....
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    kigcat wrote:
    well it is 2nd hand ;) the guy said the only marks on it are the fact that hes put velcro on the bottom to attach it to his pedal board. Saves me having to attach it so i get the bonus of saving money on more velcro too haha :D now i have to play the damn waiting game... grrrr .....

solid, that should be very fun.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    i got one with the foot controller over a year ago and hasn't left my rig since.

enjoy it...i do!

-Seth
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    How is the rotovibe? I've been thinking about one for a while.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    i love my rotovibe. the only problem with it is that its 2nd hand and i think someones adjusted the internal trim pots on it. (think ive finally got it reset nicely) its nice and throbby with plenty of shimmer to it imo.. the vibrato function on the other is pretty crap and is just too subtle to really use. Id like to be able to A-B mine with one straight outta the factory to see just how much the previous owner had adjusted the internal trimmers.
    Still waiting for the univibe to arrive! grr i hate the waiting game.
    the univibe finally arrived today :D just a bummer that i took a chunk out of my left hand index finger today at work! damn allen and heath mixers always trying to resist my power to make them do my bidding :P
  • I always wanted an old Shin-Ei vintage Univibe. Just to say I had one, mainly. Maybe some day. :)