washburn f10s acoustic

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
thinking of getting a new acoustic just for taking down the beach over the summer. Ive found this one for about £90uk any opinions?
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    I played one of those the other day, though it was probally a few years old.

I didn't think it was that bad at all, good clear in tune sound and played comfortably. Certainly a guitar I would consider for just messing around down the beach and maybe burning for heat after several beers.

Another option I think is the cheap Yamaha's like the F310. I think they have a fantastic sound for the price your paying! And equally good as firewood :D
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • I played one of those the other day, though it was probally a few years old.

I didn't think it was that bad at all, good clear in tune sound and played comfortably. Certainly a guitar I would consider for just messing around down the beach and maybe burning for heat after several beers.

Another option I think is the cheap Yamaha's like the F310. I think they have a fantastic sound for the price your paying! And equally good as firewood :D

I was playing a Yamaha F-310 tonight actually, and I do like the sound for a cheap guitar but I find that the strings are so close together??

I don't like playing it that much for that reason.

Anyone else?
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.