Is this an ok guitar?

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Telecaster-TC200B-Black-Save-70_W0QQitemZ7414325177QQcategoryZ106457QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've just spoken to a guy from a store and he's agreed to hold that guitar for me until i have the money on Wednesday. That link isn't the actual listing, but that's the guitar i'll be getting.

I've had a Vintage guitar in the past and it played nicely enough for me. Is their version of the telecaster ok?
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    I'd suggest playing it at a store before you buy.
  • Good advice, I almost got a Squier Jagmaster until I played it at a shop and realised it had a short-scale neck and weighed a fair bit too.
    "...Oh no wait, you're Bisexual...."
    If you wanna chat, rorykent8@hotmail.com
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    The shop isn't anywhere near me, but it's the cheapest i could find it. Everywhere else i've seen on the internet, it's been £165.

I've got a Vintage guitar and always liked playing it.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• have you seen the squier tele custom II on ebay?, £159, brilliant buy, you may have to spend £15 having it set up correctly when you get it but i'm in love with mine plus you get p-90's like ed

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell