Posters Posters Posters

PresentTenserPresentTenser Posts: 14
edited August 2023 in Lost Dogs

Hi Everyone,

Updated with a couple of more addded to the list, as well as some that were sold.  Let me know if interested in any of the below prints.  

Life happens and will be moving soon, and my new - um - interior designer wants a different look in the new place. Additionally, with two kids in college, should probably unload these. Mostly all are currently in frames, some custom, some standard. There are stock links you can find online, but will take out of frame, or provide pic of custom frame job for each. I'll be glad to ship the custom frames, and for the standard, I'll just pack it up carefully in the tube. For the custom frames I'll calculate shipping based on address.  

All posters were purchased at each show, tubed, then hung up eventually. Side note, I'm seeing 5 shows this tour, and I know I'll be buying even more posters- yes I'm the problem it's me. I've included 6 month average prices from expressobeans.com for the standard and added to the price for the custom frames- let me know if interested, and I can send pics. For Standard, please add $15 for s/h.   Thanks for looking, and any questions, hit me up!

Anyhow, here goes:

***SOLD***2006 Washington DC Grim Reaper - Klausen- $409

2008 Washington DC - Ames - $260 Shipped

2009 Salt Lake City - Klausen (Custom Frame)

2010 Washington DC/Bristow, VA - Hayashi (Custom Frame)

2011 Toronto - Munk One (Custom Frame)

2016 Chicago/Wrigley - Faile - $225 Shipped

***SOLD*** 2016 Phildadelphia Temple of the Dog

2017 Tempe, AZ - Eddie Vedder- $125 Shipped

2018 Chicago/Wrigley - Fairclough $125 Shipped

***1 SOLD, 1 Left **** 2022 Las Vegas - Eddie Vedder - $125 Shipped

2022 Phoenix - Klausen - $55 Shipped

2023 Tempe, AZ Eddie Vedder - $100 Shipped

Post edited by PresentTenser on

Comments