Chance Eddie shows up at Wrigley for Springsteen this week?

Anyone hear any rumors or know that Eddie is somewhere halfway across the world and this won't happen. Eddie coming out for Bruce's two shows in 2012 at Wrigley are some of my favorite concert moments. 

Comments

• Well, I have an answer to part of my question. He's in Chicago. Hopefully he takes the stage tomorrow night. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    Hot take: I'd guess that more PJ fans know who Bruce is than Bruce fans know who Eddie is.

Other than some sort of TV special, I wouldn't expect those two to share the stage.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Hot take: I'd guess that more PJ fans know who Bruce is than Bruce fans know who Eddie is.

Other than some sort of TV special, I wouldn't expect those two to share the stage.
    Happened before, wouldn’t surprise me if it happened again.
  • LBCeddieLBCeddie Posts: 112
    Hot take: I'd guess that more PJ fans know who Bruce is than Bruce fans know who Eddie is.

Hot Take:
    https://youtu.be/tXL4b44Ncds
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    Well, I have an answer to part of my question. He's in Chicago. Hopefully he takes the stage tomorrow night. 
    Any idea why he’s in Chicago? Just curious 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    edited August 2023
    Post edited by Hawk123 on
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    That looked pretty fun.  I'm so looking forward to Springsteen in November. Maybe Eddie will make the drive up to Vancouver.  He did it for The Who once :)