Options

ALICE COOPER FOR PRESIDENT

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,908

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2023
    " Hello (insert state), you have problems in (insert city) , problems in (insert city), big problems in (insert city). Well.....

I.       DONT.      CARE!!!!!!!

I WANNA BE ELECTED!!!!

So vote Alice for President. Vote early, vote often. And twice on Sunday!!!
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    LOL, sure why not!
    Wait.. really though why? 
    Let's see.  Alice has said:
    "I am extremely non-political. I go out of my way to be non-political."
    "I was the guy who was going 'I don't care.' When my parents would start talking politics... And I still feel that way"
    "...rock stars campaigning for and touring on behalf of Democratic candidate John Kerry are committing treason against rock n' roll"

Ah, but not to worry, every four years since releasing his single "Elected" in 1972, Cooper has satirically run for president.

Beside, he's TOO OLD!  75!  And as we all know. OLD PEOPLE SUCK!  :lol:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    LOL, sure why not!
    "I was the guy who was going 'I don't care.' When my parents would start talking politics... And I still feel that way"
    "...rock stars campaigning for and touring on behalf of Democratic candidate John Kerry are committing treason against rock n' roll"

Ah, but not to worry, every four years since releasing his single "Elected" in 1972, Cooper has satirically run for president.

Saw him tonight. Opened for Motley Crue and Def Leppard

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    LOL, sure why not!

How is that old snake charming, club swingin' son-of-a gun doing these days?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
    it's not him. Vincent Furnier retired. it's Izzy Stradlin in Alice's makeup. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    LOL, sure why not!

How is that old snake charming, club swingin' son-of-a gun doing these days?

apparently living the dream.....