Which Mystery Vault did you receive?

Comments

• Got stuck with a second copy of #11. Yes, I knew the risks but with only that one and #5 I thought my chances were pretty good to get something else. Not sure what I'll do with it.
  • MS149515MS149515 Posts: 192
    Vault #9 SEATTLE 12/8/1993
    Got Vault 9 in the Chicago ‘burbs today; 3.24 shipping weight. 
  • pjcampjcam Posts: 63
    Did anyone from Canada receive theirs yet? Still waiting on mine, it says 5.0lbs so I’m guessing it’s Moline? 
  • Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005
    mace1229 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    It was stated clearly that 11 was included in this sale. There was a chance you’d get it again 
    Yes. People can be disappointed, but shouldn’t be surprised or upset.
    At least by the looks of it so far, 11 was t the majority being shipped out.
    Actually, just saw 11 wasn’t included on the poll. Would be curious how many were shipped out
    I could only include 10 options in the poll, so I'm tallying Vault #11 manually. We're up to 6 copies of Vault #11 recieved!
  • Vault #3 CONSTITUTION HALL 9/19/1998
    DB2707 said:
    For those who received it, what was the weight of #3?
    My Vault 3 was 3.460 pounds according to UPS 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Vault #7 CHICAGO 7/11/1995
    Did anyone from Canada get one that wasn’t 5 lbs? Think they just listed them all as 5 lbs so they could charge us more for shipping! Lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • sanjitroysanjitroy Posts: 29
    edited July 2023
    I got #11. 😞

Looking for Soldier Field or Forum.
    Post edited by sanjitroy on
    sroy1978
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000
    mace1229 said:
    Could this be a way to het rid of a surplus of the last one ? Soft on the preorders for it?

I mean, see no reason for them to have a huge stock of the earlier ones (?). 
    I just assumed it wouldn’t be overwhelmingly #11. Maybe a slightly higher amount, but not a huge difference. Only because that would be kind of cheap to do that.
    For sure
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    So many gambling on so few.
    There is no way they had tonnes of rare ones just sitting around. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Vault #1 SEATTLE 1/17/1992
    I though I was missing one so pulled the trigger straight away only to check later that I actually have all of them. Will probably look to off load for a fair trade when it arrives or it can just sit with the rest. 
    Kearnsy
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    Vault #2 VIC THEATRE 8/2/2007
    Well - if you end up with a DC CH - please feel free to reach out 😉
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Just got mine. #11. Oh well. Was still fun to play!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 833
    edited July 2023
    Saw where someone received Vault 1 that had the same shipping weight as one coming my way.  I’m assuming I’ll be getting Vault 1.  Will be looking to trade.  Anyone with any Phish vinyl they would be willing to trade?
  • bb4packersbb4packers Posts: 190
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Vault #3 CONSTITUTION HALL 9/19/1998
    garland09 said:
    Saw where someone received Vault 1 that had the same shipping weight as one coming my way.  I’m assuming I’ll be getting Vault 1.  Will be looking to trade.  Anyone with any Phish vinyl they would be willing to trade?
    Weight seems to vary slightly with the same vault. So I’m going to assume all vaults with the same number of vinyl are going to be roughly the same weight. Within the same range.
    mace1229 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    It was stated clearly that 11 was included in this sale. There was a chance you’d get it again 
    Yes. People can be disappointed, but shouldn’t be surprised or upset.
    At least by the looks of it so far, 11 was t the majority being shipped out.
    Actually, just saw 11 wasn’t included on the poll. Would be curious how many were shipped out
    I could only include 10 options in the poll, so I'm tallying Vault #11 manually. We're up to 6 copies of Vault #11 recieved!
    Kind of interesting so far. #1 seems to be the clear winner with 2,3 and 8 all pretty close for second place.
    I wonder how many total copies were sold and how much of a sample size this is, I have to imagine pretty small sample.
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    Vault #9 SEATTLE 12/8/1993
    Looks like majority is vault 1 so far
  • AK278060AK278060 Posts: 5
    edited July 2023
    I ordered one- it will come today so will post. 
    2.799 lbs so assume it’s #1

question- did we figure out if they repressed the older ones (like Constitution Hall, great western forum etc)? Assume no way given this was such small quantity. 
    The ones from last year or so like Vic I can imagine were returns or old stock. But how would we explain those released 7+ years ago? They literally saved a few of them (that they said they didn’t have, as they were sellouts) for this moment- to release for mystery boxes? Or found somewhere in the warehouse? Curious how they had some leftover of 7 year old releases. And yeah stuffing Atlanta in here was not a cool thing to do. Thanks 
    Post edited by AK278060 on
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005
    AK278060 said:

question- did we figure out if they repressed the older ones (like Constitution Hall, great western forum etc)? Assume no way given this was such small quantity. 
    The ones from last year or so like Vic I can imagine were returns or old stock. But how would we explain those released 7+ years ago? They literally saved a few of them (that they said they didn’t have, as they were sellouts) for this moment- to release for mystery boxes? Or found somewhere in the warehouse? Curious how they had some leftover of 7 year old releases. And yeah stuffing Atlanta in here was not a cool thing to do. Thanks 
    I don’t think they repressed any of these. They probably hold some back during the initial release in case any orders are damaged in transit.  
    There’s no conspiracy.  I’m hoping mine arrives today.  I think the mystery releases are always fun.  I was happy to catch this one. 
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • I got Atlanta which is so stupid.  Why did they let the mystery vinyl sell out even when they could have kept this charade going until Atlanta sold out.  Luckily it is a fantastic sounding record, I loved it when I got it two weeks ago.  I”ll trade it down the line after it sells out.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005
    I think the 9/30/05 Borgata or the ‘05 Philadelphia show would be a nice release.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • Vault #6 LA FORUM 7/13/1998
    I think the 9/30/05 Borgata or the ‘05 Philadelphia show would be a nice release.
    Yes please!
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • Vault #6 LA FORUM 7/13/1998
    LA Forum for me!  
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
    AK278060 said:

I don’t think they repressed any of these. They probably hold some back during the initial release in case any orders are damaged in transit.  
    There’s no conspiracy.  I’m hoping mine arrives today.  I think the mystery releases are always fun.  I was happy to catch this one. 
    Yeah, would make no sense to repress a limited run of a few hundred and not just reissue it so everyone can get one.. They would also  be losing money doing such a limited run.
    Only makes sense to be all originals.
  • rscreechrscreech Posts: 7
    Another Atlanta here 
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    My wife, daughter and myself are all Ten Club members.  We all ordered the Mystery Vinyl. 

We all three got the Vault 11 which we had already ordered.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000
    Hehe, what a scheme by tenclub to get rid of stock of the latest one. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Hehe, what a scheme by tenclub to get rid of stock of the latest one. 

Just what I wanted to type 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    My ETA initially showed Fri. Then adjusted to Sat. Then adjusted to today. Patiently wait to see what and when it shows up.
  • jh275312jh275312 Posts: 92
    jjflash said:
    My ETA initially showed Fri. Then adjusted to Sat. Then adjusted to today. Patiently wait to see what and when it shows up.
    Same boat.  Mail innovations sucks