Would Anyone Be Interest In Taking Over my bands website??

62strat62strat Posts: 638
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
and mst likely redoing it and taking on that responsibility?? anyone anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Depends, how much are you willing to pay such a person?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    well...how much would you say is reasonable for your efforts?
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Originally posted by 62strat
    well...how much would you say is reasonable for your efforts?

How much work needs to be done? ;)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    well, we need to change our name..so when we get a new name, then the new website should go up....so a whole new layout, gonna need to upload some new songs occasionally..updates, photos..etc...just as you would want on any website kind of thing....

http://www.waysiderock.net

is our current website...im sure my sister(who was doing it) could jsut transfer it all over to you etc...
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    why are you changing names?
    we met with...

http://www.tinderboxmusic.com

which is also...

http://www.noalternative.com

chekc out the site to see what they all do,t hey are a record company promotion, etc...they do it all..they found us and want to work with us and help us move tot he next step and so on...and first things is with the "one sheet" and change our name..for legal reasons if we want toplay all over the country, and have our cd played on radio...wayside is already taken in many different areas...unforunately...

right now, for free they are getting a list of a shitload of radio stations that would play our disc and then we will be sending it out to them....building up our "one sheet" which is like a resume with where our cd is beingp layed etc...getting more cred..next time we record we can add the previous radio statsions playing our disc..and move up a notch for better, and more radio stations...uh you get the idea...
    really cool. i hope it all goes well for you guys.
    well thanks, i hope so too...

our show this weekend was the best thing that ever happened to me, it was a legit rock show...both levels of the club packed...turned out to be more than i could have ever hoped for...and we fucking played great too...thats a first!
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Cool... I want to be in a band... :( Plans for a new name yet??
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    so many ideas have been kicked around, nothing we all are excited about....its hard to pick a damn name!

uh...weve thought of...

the suits
    the gifts
    moxy
    in stereo

shitload of others!
    i vote moxy off the island. :)
    haha, ya me too!

i actually liek "in stereo" but im sure its taken....other than that, i hate band names...

my shit didnt break either!!!

pedal board worked great, although one part i pulled the chord out of the board..then coudlnt find which cord i pulled...finally found ita minute later,totally panicked...

amp sounded great too, apparantly i could have beena little louder in the mix..but usually im too loud...oh well!